Remedial and Sports Massage Therapy
Open for business!
I am happy to say that I am taking appointments again.
Contact me on 07729766631 to arrange an appointment.
There are some new guidelines to follow for your appointment:
- Arrive on time
- Travel light! Leave what you can in your car.
- Wear a face covering or face mask
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
For up-to-date information on Coronavirus and local restrictions, please check the following links:
Follow this link to download the Protect Scotland app: https://protect.scot/
Massage therapy is not just for athletes! Everyone can benefit from a massage session.
Whether you are in chronic pain, are looking for help with injury rehabilitation, or want to relax from the stresses of everyday life, then massage can assist you.
The benefits of massage are well known and can help to:
- reduce muscle tension & pain
- improve circulation
- soothe anxiety & depression
- improve sleep & relaxation
- boost immunity
- improve mobility & range of movement
- assist with rehabilitation after injury
Alison has a Diploma in Advanced Remedial Massage as well as Diplomas in Remedial and Sports Massage, and Swedish Massage.
Treatments are available at clinics in Stirling, Killearn and Buchlyvie. Click here for all locations.