Remedial and Sports Massage Therapy
As of 26th April I will once again be open for business! You can get in touch now to arrange an appointment.
For up-to-date information on Coronavirus, restrictions and testing, please check the following links:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): local protection levels
- Coronavirus in Scotland
- NHS Inform – Coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing
- Order Lateral Flow tests
Follow this link to download the Protect Scotland app: https://protect.scot/
Remedial and massage therapy is something that everyone can benefit from. Whether you are in chronic pain, are looking for help with injury rehabilitation, or want to relax from the stresses of everyday life, then massage can assist you.
The benefits of massage are well known and can help to:
- reduce muscle tension & pain
- improve mobility & range of movement
- assist with rehabilitation after injury
- soothe anxiety & depression
- improve sleep & relaxation
Alison has a Diploma in Advanced Remedial Massage as well as Diplomas in Remedial and Sports Massage, and Swedish Massage.
Treatments are available at Buchlyvie. Click here for the clinic location.